To order a HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT, complete this form  and mail it along with $5. to:
Nevada Union Adult Education
Attn:  Transcript Department
11761 Ridge Road
Grass Valley, CA  95945
If you have any questions, please call 530-477-1225, ext. 2301.
To order a GED/HiSET TRANSCRIPT, you must go to the respective agency's website and follow their process.