- About Us
- Personal Stories
- Contact Us
- Staff Directory
- Other Resources
Julie S. Madrona
Julie Schibig Madrona
Phone: 477-1225 ext. 5118
Schedule: Tues/Thurs. 8:30-3:30 at Nevada Union High School Campus Room 1-11
Wednesday 2:00-5:00 at Partners Family Resource Center in Penn Valley
University of California, Santa Cruz
- B.A. Environmental Studies
- CTC Adult Ed Clear Credential, Designated Subjects
- UC Extension
- Teaching English as a Second Language Certificate
- I’ve been teaching at NU Adult Ed since 2004. I currently lead enrollment for the High School Diploma program, and have also taught ESL and Distance Learning.
- Taught Spanish at Mount Madonna High School.
- Taught ESL at Watsonville Adult School.
- Gardening and cooking.
- Running, biking, and swimming.
- Competing in Barbara Schmidt Millar triathlon.
- Being my kids’ sports fan
- Writing and environmental activism.